- About CRHSP
- Registrant Benefits
- Find a Psychologist
Psychologists with a doctoral degree may apply to become CRHSP Registrants.
The profession’s credibility and the Register’s capacity to achieve its objectives require appropriate demonstration that the psychologists listed in the Register meet the eligibility criteria. The criteria were developed to reflect the current diversity of requirements for admission to practice psychology at the doctoral level in the various provinces and territories. As a result, the application form is comprehensive.
To Become a Registrant:
- Review the Credentialing Requirements.
- Download the PDF of the Application Form.
- Review the instructions at the beginning of the form and complete the form.
- Submit the application and any additional information that may be required (varies according to the eligibility criteria under which you apply) and the non-refundable application fee of $175 plus tax to CRHSP to:
72 Saint-Raymond Blvd
- If the Board of Directors rules that you are eligible, you will be invoiced for the listing fee. There is an annual fee for listing. Currently (2016-2017) the listing fee is $240.00 plus tax. Annual renewals are usually sent to Registrants in September for the next fiscal year (December 1-November 30).
To learn more about the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 819-771-1441.