- About CRHSP
- Registrant Benefits
- About Health Service Psychology
- Find a Psychologist
Resources for Health Service Psychologists
CRHSP is committed to ensuring that our actions are based on a strategic plan that provides actionable guidance for delivering value to our listees. The current Strategic Plan is available as a PDF for review and download.
CRHSP publishes articles by Registrants. Below is a list of articles that have been authored by some of our Registrants and are of possible interest to Health Service Psychologists. Please click on the title to download a PDF of the article.
- The Professional Psychologist: From Dream to Reality
- Psychologist-Entrepreneur: From Dream to Reality (Part 2: Building Networks)
- Who Uses Psychological Services in Canada?
- Clinical Application of Transtheoretical Model of Readiness for Change
- Dr. Ted Morris and Miracle Behaviours
- Miracle Behaviours and Hypertension: A Conversation with Dr. Ellen Burgess
- Coordinating Effort: Can psychologists make a new health care system work?
- Mobility and Free Trade: Why do they matter to health care psychologists?
- Family Physicians are an Important Source of Referral: Networking in Newfoundland